1. EVENT: African American Sports Knowledge Contest:
FRIDAY 2/10/17 1st and 2nd Lunch:
Join Mr. Tolbert and Ms. Ross for the contest. Bring your lunch from home or the cafe. Students and teachers are eligible to win candy. Teachers: Consider giving extra credit to students who attend!
2. RESOURCE: Check out the DVDs on display in the library as you plan for this months (and beyond) curriculum. Photo linked for virtual browsing.
3. EVENT: African American History Month Brown Bag Talk with Special Guests! Presented by Ms. Woodson. Bring your lunch from home or the cafe.
Tuesday, February 28th during all 3 Lunches
4. RESOURCE: Hope you enjoy the new "Black Is" booklist from BPL: http://www.bpl.org/research/AdultBooklists/blackis2017.pdf
All titles can be sent to Brighton via inter library loan!
5. EVENT: Join us during 2nd Lunch on February 13 for Cupcake Decorating with Shirley Tammick. The library would like to thank Ms Tammick and Ms. Dervan for their support with this event. Limited space available. Students can sign up in library.
***We are looking for help with cake decorating tools to borrow. If you have a frosting syringe that you can lend us, it would be much appreciated!***